Casey Chabola posted 5/15/2018
GIRLS LACROSSE- Attention Girls Lacrosse Players- My name is Kayla Chabola, Culver City High School Class of 2017, and I’m home this summer and available to do private/semi-private girl lacrosse lessons. I’m a member of the University of Colorado’s Women’s Club Lacrosse team that finished 12th at the National tournament. I’m available to work with players at all skill levels. I will focus on passing and catching, shooting, footwork, and overall stick skills.
Please contact me for rates and to set up sessions at firstname.lastname@example.org
BOYS LACROSSE_-Dev Max Performance Training (DMPT), provides a number of services for beginner to elite athletes of all ages and backgrounds. Our primary focus, is improving biomechanics in order to improve sport specific skills and decrease the risk of injury. All of our coaches are educated in human physiology and exercise science. We deliver results based on scientific evidence and research.
This summer, we will be offering private and semi-private “strength + skills” training packages.
“Strength + skills” Training packages include:
· Complimentary “strength + skill” Baseline assessment
· 6 strength sessions + 6 skills sessions= 12 total sessions ($50/session)
· 6-week custom program
· Weekly nutrition consultation
· “strength + skill” Reassessment to track progress
“strength + skills” pricing:
· Private package (1on1) = $600
· Semi-Private package (max 4 athletes, min 2 athletes) = $420/athlete
· This pricing is exclusive to CCLAX athletes.
Skills/stick skills ONLY
* Private $35 per session
* Semi-Private 4 athletes $100 per session
To enroll, please visit www.Devmaxtraining.com > services > private training packages> select desired start date.
Any questions or concerns please feel free to email me